Here's your chance to show your video skills, share something about robotics technology, and win $500!
Create a video, no more than 1 minute 30 seconds in length, related to robotics. Example ideas:
- video a robot you created as a scout, school, or hobby project
- if your school has a robotics club, make a documentary about their entry to a robotics contest
- make an animated short involving robots
- develop a YouTube tutorial for a freeware robotics software tool
- use your imagination, create something original related to robotics
Submit your movie in one of the formats listed in the rules. Good luck and have fun!
Here is a summary.
- Must be US resident age 13-18 to participate
- Video must be of your own creation, however you may video robots made by others
- A submission must consist of one (1) video
- Video must be no more than 1 minute 30 seconds in length, submitted in one of the following formats: wmv avi mov m4v mp4 flv
- Entries that are found to use copyrighted material will be immediately disqualified (if you have any questions about copyright and fair use, start with the Make it Legal page).
- Submit between 02/15/10 and 03/31/10 at midnight (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Enter as many times as you would like (1 video per entry)
Please be sure to review the complete set of rules.
The top three (3) videos will each win $500. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and Originality (25%)
- Execution (25%)
- Fit and Finish (25%)
- Age Appropriateness (25%)
See the complete rules for more details.