Due to website problems, the deadline for submissions to this contest has been extended by one additional day. It now ends today, June 20 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Step up, talented and visionary artists! Here's your opportunity to make a tattoo-inspired graphic and win awesome prizes from Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier.
The process is simple:
- Check out the Ed Hardy brands website and look around for inspiration.
- Look at the images included on this page and include the Ed Hardy logo pictured here.
- Draw out and scan your design and/or use a graphics tool like Gimp to make your own tattoo-inspired creation.
- Export your completed graphic in a standard format--that is; jpg, png, gif, or tiff.
- Upload and submit your graphic to the contest on this page by clicking the "Submit" button.
The contest will end on 11:59pm on June 19, 2009 and will then be judged by a panel of experts from Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier. Winners will be notified within 14-21 days after the close of the contest.
Judges will beand the trend setting staff at
View the complete rules here. Judging will be based on:
- Innovative interpretation of Ed Hardy design
- Inclusion of the Ed Hardy logo somewhere in your design (participants can use and modify images included here, or create from scratch)
Here is a summary.
- Must be US resident age 13-18 to participate
- Design must be of your own creation (the only copyrighted material you may use are the Ed Hardy graphics provided here)
- Represents the company (Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier)
- Standard image formats only (jpeg, gif, png, tiff)
- Submit between 5/18/09 and 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on 6/19/09
- Enter as many times as you would like
Please be sure to review the complete set of rules.
Three winners and seven finalists will be selected. See the official rules for additional information.
- First prize - $250 + a gender specific prize package including an Ed Hardy shirt , a hat and a number of other items (total value of over $500)
- Second prize - A gender-specific prize package including an Ed Hardy shirt, a hat and a number of other items (total value of over $250)
- Third prize - A gender-specific prize package including an Ed Hardy shirt, a hat and a number of other items (total value of over $250)
- Seven finalist prizes - Each will receive a Ed Hardy hat (value of over $40)