Now that you have had a chance to explore different kinds of animation - time to show your creativity. Become the Top Animator. Win some cash and great prizes from Skullcandy!
Come up with a good story, decide on the type of animation, create your video, add your titles and sound, and submit. Look at what others have done. Feel free to comment!
Given that this is a challenge activity - you know how to make an animation. Pick the type of animation that you want to use. It can be clay or figures or pencil or any other type that you enjoy and/or are good at. Then follow the simple steps below to create your video.
- Start things off with a good captivating introduction
- Add sound and music that enhances the story
- Work on your fit and finish - it makes a big difference
- Make it entertaining!
Now lets see what you can do!
Here is a summary.
- Must be US resident age 13-18 to participate
- Must have completed the "Animation Exploration" learning path
- Animation must be of your own creation (do not use copyrighted material)
- No longer than 3 minutes
- Standard video formats only (avi, mov, mp4, mpg, mpeg, wmv)
- Submit between 6/15/09 and midnight pacific 8/19/09
- Enter as many times as you would like
Please be sure to review the complete set of rules.
| || |
The 10 finalists will all receive Skullcandy T-Shirts. The winners will get the following.
- First prize - $250 Cash +$250 in Skullcandy Gear
- Second prize - $100 in Skullcandy Gear
- Third prize - $50 in Skullcandy Gear
For more on prizes, please see the official rules.