Stick figure animations are pretty amazing. There is so much that you can do. And they are easy to create - anyone can do it!
In this activity, you will create a stick figure animation and really spice it up. Add titles, add out takes, add music, and so on. These are done in your video editor. So all you need to do is take the animation that you have created, load it in and you are on your way.
Show off what you have created. Take a look at what everyone else has done.
The steps to create a simple sickfigure animation are:
- Download Pivot (Windows) or Stykz (Mac, Wndows, Linux)
- Watch one of the tutorials
- Look the websites for help
- Think about what you want to create
- Create your stickfigure animation (don't worry if you have to throw a couple of attempts away)
- Save your project
- Then save again as a gif file
- Load the gif file into your video editor
- Add titles, music and so on
- Upload and share