Due to website problems, the deadline for submissions to this contest has been extended by one additional day. It now ends Tuesday, June 2 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This is ANOTHER great contest. Create a logo for a real company. Build your portfolio. Win some money.
This contest is to create a logo for a medical startup - Minerva Surgical, Inc.
Minerva Surgical is a highly innovative medical device company in the gynecology field focusing on physicians and patients. It provides a new solution for endometrial ablation.
Endometrial ablation is a minimally invasive surgery for women who experience heavy bleeding during their period. During the procedure a thin layer of the lining of the uterus is destroyed to reduce the menstrual flow.
Minerva Surgical is a start up medical device company and it does not have a corporate identity yet. You have a chance to be a part of creating the unique identity of Minerva in the market.
Submit the logo that you designed. Submit as many different designs as you like.
The team from Minerva Surgical will pick the finalists. They will then select the top three submissions from different users. Each will receive a cash prize. What a great chance to build your college application or resume. And make some money!
Please don't contact Minerva Surgical directly for questions about their business. Please use the forums below. We will insure a quick response!
The following criteria will be used to judge the submissions.
- Relevance to the mission, vision and values of DFine, Inc.
- Creativity and quality of the design
- Appropriateness of design for use as a logo
For more on judging, please see the official rules.
Here is a summary.
- Must be US resident age 13-18 to participate
- Logo must be of your own creation (do not use copyrighted material)
- Represents the company (Minerva Surgical, Inc.)
- Must look good in a small logo size format
- Standard logo formats only (jpeg, gif, png, tiff)
- Submit between 4/27/09 and midnight pacific 6/1/09
- Enter as many times as you would like
Please be sure to review the complete set of rules.
There are three prizes for the contest.
- First prize - $4,000
- Second prize - $2,500
- Third prize - $1,500
For more on prizes, please see the official rules.